In this section
The United Youth Development Board (DUYDB) was established in late 2016 to work directly with the Club's Academy to coordinate financial donations into the Academy.
The board comprises of representatives from DUDA, DUBC and ArabTRUST. They meet regularly with Head of Youth Academy Brian Grant to discuss and make decisions on granting funding for identified youth development projects.
The board was set up to bring together and coordinate the current fundraising initiatives for Youth Development by existing supporter’s groups and also give United supporters an opportunity to make independent donations in a range of different ways to ensure Dundee United continue to attract and develop the best possible youth players to the Club.
The board's longer-term plans include continued support of the Club's participation in the SFA's Project Brave programme and ensure supporters can assist their Club financially in achieving the Club's Youth academy goals.
Already the board has granted funding to augment the Club`s Academy provision for the following:
- Two Youth trips to tournaments in Oakham and other tournaments down south allowing the Academy teams to play against youth teams from all over the world.
- Additional Defibrillator and Ice machine.
- Funding for a Head of Academy Science and Medicine.
- Kit sponsorship for seasons 2017/18 and 2018/19
Should you wish to donate, the following options are available:
1) STANDING ORDER - Regular monthly payments of an amount of your choice starting from £5 per month.
2) GO CARDLESS - Monthly payments of £10 or £20 can be made via direct debit.
3) - If you would simply like to make a one-off donation, please email email@example.com and we will assist you to complete your payment.
Download the leaflet which incudes a standing order mandate.